A membership is required to place an order. A minimum purchase of $100.00 must be made on all orders.
We apologize, we only ship to Canada at this time.
All orders and payments received by 12 pm PST will be shipped that business day. If we receive your order and payment after 12 pm PST, your order will be shipped the following business day.
All products are final sale, there are no returns or exchanges.
Each new member receives a free Cannacure hard candy package (100mg) (with completion of your first order). As well as 1 point for every dollar you spend, depending on your tier status. If you do a product review, you’ll earn 5 points. You can only do a review on items that you have purchased. If you follow us on social media you earn 20 points. To redeem your points refer to the Rewards and Referral widget at the bottom of the screen and choose the reward you would like to redeem. Then apply the code given in the coupon code tab at checkout.
All coupons codes will be automatically added to your order at checkout, except if you are redeeming your points. If you are redeeming points you must use the Rewards and Referral widget at the bottom of the screen and cash in your points for a discount coupon in which you must enter yourself.
It’s easy to order from us:
- First, you will need to make an account with Weemo.ca (19+ to be a member and order from us)
- Go to the “SHOP” tab to find products and choose the ones you want, select the quantity, then click “ADD TO CART”.
- Once the item is added to your cart, you’ll be directed back to http://weemo.biz/cart. Click on “continue shopping” If you wish to add more product.
- Repeat the last step until you have added everything you want to your cart.
- After you have added everything to your cart, you are ready to Checkout, click on “Your Cart” on the top right-hand corner and choose “check out”, this takes you to the checkout page.
- Once at the checkout page you will need to login to your Weemo account.
- When logged in please confirm the shipping information, including the address, name, email, order notes, and contact number. Please click on the” I have read and agree to the website terms and conditions”
- Once all the required fields have been filled out you can click on “Place Order.”
- You will be sent to a confirmation page, here you will be given your order number. This page will explain how to send an Interact E-transfer for payment.
- Once we have accepted the E-Transfer, the order will be processed and shipped within one business day. Once the order is shipped, you will receive a tracking number through email.
- We only ship out packages with “signature required” if your order is over $200.
Payment and Fees
For any orders over $150 after discount, the shipping is free. We ship our orders under $150 with a $15 flat rate and we provide a tracking number via email for you once the order has shipped. If you live in a remote area, your order may take a few extra days to reach you.
Yes, tax is included on all orders in the checkout price.
E-transfers can be sent through your online banking, with all major banks and most credit unions. It only takes a few minutes to do this. We provide you with instructions for the E-Transfer with your invoice. We only ship orders once the E-Transfer has been received.
After the E-Transfer is sent, it may take up to two hours depending on your financial institution for us to receive and process the payment. Your order will remain pending until the funds have been collected. Once the E-Transfer is processed, your order will be shipped. We will notify you by email when your order has been shipped and provide you with a tracking number.
Your order will remain pending until the payment is received. If no payment has been received after two business days, the order will be cancelled.
We ensure that your package is handled with care. All orders are shipped secure and discreet.
Packages usually take 2 to 3 business days to arrive after shipment. However If you live in a remote area, please understand your order may take a few extra days to reach you. All orders in BC and Alberta will be shipped expedited by default, all other locations will be xpresspost by default.
The tracking by Canada Post says “Successfully Delivered,” but I haven’t received my package from you.
Here are two possible scenarios:
- The postal worker delivered the package to a wrong mailbox
- The postal worker scanned the package as “successfully delivered,” but it will actually be delivered the next business day.
- Community mailbox
- Around the location to see if the package was left in another location. The mailbox should also be checked.
In many cases, the tracking isn’t updated due to missing a scan, or an overload in packages at Canada Post which is a common occurrence.
Unfortunately, there are a much greater number of postal thefts when shipping to Northern Quebec, Northern Ontario and Nunavut. We cannot offer any delivery guarantees if you live in these areas and you will be ordering at your own risk.
We email the tracking number before scanning the package at the post office. It won’t show up as traceable on the Canada Post site until the package is scanned by the post office, this may take up to 24 hours.
If you’re using Canada Post to track the package, this is likely human error. This can occur because the postal worker may handle the postal code incorrectly. If they are off by one letter or digit, then the package will go to another city. This may result in a rerouting delay of 1-2 days before the package is sent to the right destination.